Are you a photographer?
Are you a photographer and would like to exhibit your photographs at YellowKorner? You can send your application to our artistic committee who will deal with your request.
Please send your application thanks to "this form "with:"
- A selection of 5 photographs (600px width maximum resolution)
- A text describing your career (background, exhibitions, publications, etc.) and your work.
We will only consider these applications. We will contact you within a month if your application is shortlisted by our artistic committee.
Franchise: Open a YellowKorner gallery
YellowKorner is opening galleries all around the world.
More about gallery franchise
Would you like to join the YellowKorner team?
As a young company in full development, YellowKorner is constantly on the lookout for new talent. You can send your speculative application to the following: " email@example.com
YellowKorner is currently looking for :
We are recruiting for our gallery in Chicago a gallery manager and a part time sales assistant. As a gallery manager, you will be an ambassador of our luxury brand.
- Ensure the upkeep of the selling space and the image of the gallery
- Ensure accurate record and update of client details and establish regular customer contacts
- Achieve financial objectives by strictly respecting the visual merchandising identity of our brand
- Provide exceptional sales and customer services in order to achieve sales targets
- Hire, manage and train the sales assistants with our area manager
- Manage all the PR events of the gallery (openings, private parties…) with the artistic direction
- With our financial director, set an annual & monthly budget, schedule expenses and analyze monthly and annual financial reports.
Other tasks: managing of the after-sale service, setting up of the POS, cash deposit, follow up of special orders (giant format, limited editions...), contribution to stock management, CRM.
- Minimum 2 years of retail management experience. Experience in the art or luxury industry will be welcomed.
- Strong communication skills
- Attractiveness for art photography is preferred but not mandatory.
BRUSSELS AND ANTWERP- SALES ASSOCIATE
Job description :
Need energetic, responsible, independent sales associate. YellowKorner is a young and fun company to work in. We are doing limited edition photography at affordable prices. The company is in expansion and need competant people to bring it to its top. Possibility to grow in company regarding on performance. The sales associate is responsible for providing an excellent customer service, build a loyal client book, keep the gallery maintain and always represents the value of the company. The Sales associate has a direct reporting relationship to the Store manager.
Your profile :
Education and Experience :
- 2 to 4 years experience as a luxury retail sales associate
- Excellent customer engagement, talent development, visual presentation and operational skills
- Knowledge in photography a plus.
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills :
- Operates with a strategic mindset
- Provide excellent customer service, and build a loyal clientele
- Be able to identify needs and expectations of customers.
- Be able to work with high end customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (especially excel) and POS system
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Salary based revenu + comissions + monthly incentives.
Possibility to grow in the company.
Please apply online at "firstname.lastname@example.org
"by mentioning “Sales associate” in the header.